This was delicious! It was similar to the cranberry, feta & almond salad I posted about, but nicely different too. I loved the pop of the juicy pomegranates, the zip of the red onion and the tang from the Dijon vinaigrette. This is a keeper.
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated (I found a package of pomegranate seeds at Costco)
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- red onion to taste, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In salad bowl, mix greens, pomegranate seeds, feta and red onion.
2. In separate container, whisk together vinaigrette and drizzle over salad.